The International Federation of Robotics connects the world of robotics around the globe. Our members come from the robotics industry, national or international industry associations and research & development institutes. Our federation represents over 50 members from more than 20 countries. The IFR statistical department is the primary global resource for data on robotics. The IFR was established as a non-profit organization in 1987.
What we do:
- We provide worldwide market data for surveys, studies and statistics
- Help manufacturers and integrators of robotics to enter new markets
- Organize the IFR CEO Round Table discussions
- Stimulate research in robotics and promote links between science and industry (IERA Award)
- Our federation actively co-operates with national and international robotics organizations
- The IFR sponsors the International Symposium on Robotics ISR - a conference on industrial and service robotics held since 1970