Valk Welding, Netherlands - IFR-Partner
Best Managed Company 2011
20 May 2011
Welding robotintegrator Valk Welding is selected as a winner of the Best Managed Company competetion in the Netherlands. This is the outcome of the Best Managed Companies competetion, which is organized by Deloitte in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce, VNO-NCW, TiasNimbas Business School and Management Team.
With its headquarter in The Netherlands and has subsidiairies in France, Belgium, Czech Republic and Denmark, Valk Welding delivers all European countries with welding robotsystems, welding wire and wire dispencing systems.
BMC is an annual competition organized by Deloitte, in which is being searched for the best-managed companies in the Dutch small and large companies. The national jury will select out of the regional nominations, all companies that meet the requirements for the designation Best Managed Companies. Therefore, the number of winners is not fixed. The winners are all equal, there is no ranking.
What criteria are provided to participants?
- Dutch Share Holding Management (including Dutch venture capital / private equity);
- Turnover of at least EUR 10 million;
- Healthy financial position, in line with market conditions over the past three years
Not listed on the Stock Market
How many participants are in the program?
From an initial selection of over 400 companies, 115 organizations from small and large businesses have registered.
What does the BMC program look like?
The program consists of a number of important steps:
- Registration through Internet and delivery of annual results;
- Completion of questionnaire for the Business Maturity Model;
- Company visits by Deloitte coaches. During the visits, the management is thoroughly analyzed;
- Based on the findings of the coaches nominate, regional juries nominate the candidates for the BMC Awards;
- The national jury examines all jury reports;
- Announcement of Best Managed Companies in 2011 on Thursday, May 5, 2011. The national jury will select winners from the regional nominations;
Symposium and festive honoring of the winners of Best Managed Companies in 2011 during a black tie gala on Friday, June 17, 2011;
Why is Best Managed Companies being organized?
The BMC program is designed to increase recognition to small and large companies in the Netherlands. There are many leagues and programs, but often they are not specifically aimed at small and large companies.