Fanuc Robotics, USA - IFR-Partner
New Paint Mate 200iA Compact - Painting Robot
FANUC Robotics America, Inc. has introduced the new Paint Mate 200iA intelligent mini paint robot. The compact Paint Mate 200iA, based on the company's popular LR Mate 200iC robot series, is designed to paint small parts, and provides a cost-effective alternative to applications requiring multiple fixed paint guns.
"This is the perfect solution for virtually any hazardous coating environment," said Barton Faylor, paint product manager, FANUC Robotics America. "We've incorporated the same "best in class" performance as the LR Mate 200iC, including wrist load capacity, repeatability, work envelope, and speed."
Like the LR Mate 200iC robot, the new Paint Mate 200iA offers maximum performance in a light, efficient, accurate and nimble (LEAN) package. It is designed to meet the automation needs of a variety of industries including aerospace, alternative energy, automotive component, appliance, agricultural equipment, consumer goods, plastics and many others. "The Paint Mate 200iA robot is extremely flexible and can adapt to small lot sizes, new styles and other modifications, providing customers an affordable and versatile solution," added Faylor. Slim and lightweight, the Paint Mate 200iA robot can be mounted in a variety of positions including floor, tabletop, angle and invert, which helps customers challenged with small and narrow workspaces.
The Paint Mate 200iA robot offers a variety of benefits, including:
- FM Class III Hazardous approval for Class 1 and 111, Div. 1, Groups C,D,E,F,G environments
- FANUC standard purge control system for operation in hazardous environments
- Supports a variety of intelligent functions including: an internal programmable controller (PMC), Ethernet, iRVision (built-in), the iPendant, line tracking, HandlingTool, and PaintTool
- Extremely fast operation resulting in faster cycle times
- Compact size permits operation in tight work spaces
Contact FANUC Robotics at http://www.fanucrobotics.com/ or by calling +1-800-iQ-ROBOT, option 5.