Joint CRIA-IFR CEO Round Table at CIROS Show in Shanghai on 1st July
Topic: "The Future of Robotics in China"
One of the main focal points of the International Federation of Robotics (IFR) is the promotion of the global robotics industry.
Since 2010, once a year the IFR organizes a press event called "IFR CEO Round Table" discussion with robot suppliers. The CRIA-IFR CEO Round Table is organized in co-operation with the Chinese Machinery Industry Federation (CMIF) and the Chinese Robot Industry Alliance (CRIA) who are sponsoring the event.
1st July 2013, 14:00-17:00hrs (2pm - 5pm)
CRIA-IFR CEO Round Table
China Machinery Industry Federation（CMIF）
Holiday INN Shanghai Jinxiu
- Welcome of the IFR President Shinsuke Sakakibara
- Speech of Professor Song Xiaogang, Executive Vice President of CMIF, Executive Chairman and Secretary of CRIA
- Presentation of the preliminary results on World Robotics Industrial Robots 2013 by IFR
- Ms. Zhao Xinmin, Director of CMIF Statistics department and Chairman of CRIA Statistics working group, give a speech on the current information of Chinese industry Robot based on CRIA preliminary Statistics.
- CEO Round Table moderated by Tony Feng, Chief Editor in MMChina. The topic of the discussion will be: The Future of Robotics in China
- Questions of the audience, free talking (45 minutes)
CEO Round Table panel
Dr. Chun-yuan GU, Head of Discrete Automation & Motion Division, ABB China
Dr. Stefan Sack, CEO, Comau (Shanghai) Engineering Co
Qian Hui, President, SHANGHAI-FANUC Robotics
Alwin Berninger, Executive Vice President Asia/Pacific, KUKA Roboter
Seigo Nishikawa , Director General Manager, Robot Business Management Department, Yaskawa Electric(China)Co. LTD.
Qu Daokui, President, SIASUN
He Minjia, President and Managing Director, GSK CNC Equipment Co., LTD
There will be simultaneous translation English/Chinese.